Affordable Care Act
Learn more about the ACA/ObamaCare including:
- Subsidy Calculator
- Federal Exchange Certification
- State Decisions on Health Insurance Exchanges and the Medicaid Expansion
- Carrier Specific Product Information
The Kingdom Group provides, for Kingdom contracted agents, co-op (cost sharing) lead programs designated to put agents in front of prospective clients interested in Final Expense and Medicare products. We encourage you to take a few moments to review what what we have to offer agents that are part of the Kingdom family.
Full Agent Help Center
A one stop location where agents can create profiles, contract electronically, review our carriers and and states approved for their products, access the Kingdom training library, and review the lead programs for Kingdom contracted agents.
Webinars / Agent Help Center
Health News / Latest Industry News
- How to treat difficult clients, part 2
- 5 secrets to successful asking
- MIB Life Index records 4.4% dip in March
- Investors pour $18.3B into hedge funds in March
- Why are so many boomers working longer?
- 'Why am I dead?' He never asked. Here's the answer he never heard
- Making a case for a strengthened NAIC
- Covered California considers Web options
- Is the insurance industry using TRIA to pursue agendas?
- PPACA exchanges seek Web help